There are so many ways to style one of our Hand Dyed Neck Scarves, and this way might be my favorite. It is so simple, but looks like you really know what you are doing!
1. Fold the scarf in half to make a large triangle.
2. Begin to roll the scarf from the longest side.
3. Roll about halfway down the scarf.
4. Wrap the scarf around the back of your neck with the long, unrolled part in front.
5. Wrap the two corners around your neck and tie into a small knot in the front of the scarf over the portion that is laying in the front.
We love this scarf paired with off-the-shoulder tops and a basic tee. Show us how you have styled this Petite Hand Dyed Neck Scarf on Instagram by tagging @thistleandthreaddesign! We can't wait to see how great you look!